Hello everyone,

:Can anyone help me with this problem. I've spent several days on it and it

almost drive me mad.

:I am using RedHat ES 4, and I've installed net-snmp 5.12. When I try to
run a
program, it got the following error message:

[root@hosta libexec]# ./check_snap_disk_snmp -H 10.3.16.110 -C 1 -c 80 -w
90
Undefined subroutine &SNMP::initMib called at ./check_snap_disk_snmp line
98.

:I have no idea where is initMib, then I search at cpan.org, it seems that
only
SNMP-4.2.0 has this function. When I try to install SNMP 4.2.0, I also
failed
to install it. Following are my procedure and the error message:

[root@hosta SNMP-4.2.0]# perl Makefile.PL
Where are the ucd-snmp include files? [/usr/local/include]
Unable to open /usr/local/include/ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h, assuming no
SSL
WARNING: MAN3PODS takes a hash reference not a string/number.
Please inform the author.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Can't use string ("SNMP") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm line 510.

:I have no idea now. How come the new version of SNMP doesn't support old
version's function? Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

Many thanks!

Jacky