------=_NextPart_000_03E6_01C67415.89C74130

Hi coders,
I created a mib that check an service of my server and set the flag =
of the services as OK(0), Warning(1), Critical(2) NoResponse(3).

So, i need that when change the state of flag the snmp send a trap. I =
tried to use the monitor in snmpd.conf, but if i put lines ( flag =3D=3D =
0 or =3D=3D 1 or =3D=3D 2 or =3D=3D 3 ) to check is make 4 time.

How i can check the 4 states, and send a trap when to change the status =
making the check only 1 time to each 40 seconds ?

-------------
Wesley Naves de Faria
Analista de suporte
FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Linux
AGANP - Ag=EAncia Goiana de Administra=E7=E3o Neg=F3cios P=FAblicos
Contato: +55 (0XX62) 3201-6582
------=_NextPart_000_03E6_01C67415.89C74130

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

Hi coders,

    I created a mib that =
check an=20
service of my server and set the flag of the services as OK(0), =
Warning(1),=20
Critical(2) NoResponse(3).

  So, i need that when change the =
state of flag=20
the snmp send a trap. I tried to use the monitor in snmpd.conf, but if i =
put=20
lines ( flag =3D=3D 0 or =3D=3D 1 or =3D=3D 2 or =3D=3D 3&nbsp to =
check is make 4=20
time.

How i can check the 4 states, and =
send a trap=20
when to change the status making the check only 1 time to each 40=20
seconds  ?

-------------
Wesley Naves de =
Faria