I'm new to net-snmp. So, please bear with me.

I'm trying to build snmpd with the nstAgentModuleObject module given as an
example on the net-snmp web site.
See
http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tut...ule/index.html

snmpd builds OK, but nstAgentModuleObject is not initialized unless I
specify '-I nstAgentModuleObject' when I evoke snmpd.

I configured my build environment as instructed:
./configure --with-mib-modules="nstAgentModuleObject"

If I run 'snmpd -Dmib-init -H' nstAgentModuleObject is not listed.
If I run 'snmpd -Dmib-init -I nstAgentModuleObject -H' it is listed.
If I run 'snmpd -I nstAgentModuleObject' none of the other modules are
initialized.

Suggestions?
Thanks.
Jay