Hi All,
I've been investigating a memory leak using net-snmp 5.2.1.2 and I think
I've tracked the problem down to the send_trap_to_sess() routine in
agent_trap.c

If snmp_send() fails, then snmp_sess_perror() is called but the pdu is not
freed, the call to snmp_free_pdu() is commented out. However, in
snmp_api.c the comments for snmp_send() state that the caller must call
snmp_free_pdu() if 0 is returned.

I cannot see any bug reports or patches for this problem.

Why would the snmp_free_pdu() be commented out? Is this a genuine problem
or am I missunderstanding the code?

Cheers,
DerekL
derekl@blueyonder.co.uk