Create row in iterator table - SNMP

This is a discussion on Create row in iterator table - SNMP ; Hi, There are a lot questions in the mail list, but no answers for how create a row and initialize the contents using mib2c.iterate.conf. So, please, help-me, i need create and initialize a new row when the initialize_table_testTable(void) function is ...

  1. Create row in iterator table

    Hi,

    There are a lot questions in the mail list, but no answers for how create a
    row and initialize the contents using mib2c.iterate.conf.

    So, please, help-me, i need create and initialize a new row when the
    initialize_table_testTable(void) function is performed.

    In the end function i tried call the testTable_createEntry, but when i do a
    snmpwalk i get "No such object available on this agent at this OID"

    Tanks.

    Wesley Naves de Faria
    Analista de suporte
    FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Linux
    AGANP - Agência Goiana de Administração Negócios Públicos
    Contato: +55 (0XX62) 3201-6582

  2. Re: Create row in iterator table

    Did you forget add "return put_index_data;" at the end of
    XXXTable_get_next_data_point function, I get the value successfully
    after add this, hope it's helpful for you.