On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 11:05:50AM -0700, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> The following web page depicts the rough release schedules of the
> upcoming net-snmp releases.
>
> Note that the 4.2.7 dates were made up by me, and not Dave, which
> means they're certainly subject to modification by him.

Unsurprisingly, I've not been able to meet the 4.2.7 release
schedule. (Moving the Computer Science department to new
premises has taken precedence over almost everything else,
and I'm now on a much needed holiday).

I would estimate that the release shedule for 4.2.7 (and closing
this line down completely) will slip by about a month. So we're
probably looking at the end of May through to the end of June.

I'll leave the rest of you to decide whether the 5.0.11 (and other)
releases should be slipped as well.

Sorry about that - but the University pays my salary!

Dave