Paul> snmpwalk -v 1 localhost -c public .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.2

Paul> It picks up the name of the processes, The max and min number of
Paul> processes that must run and I have confirmed the /bin/ps -e show
Paul> the processes that I am trying to monitor with snmpd. However,
Paul> the output from snmpwalk shows that none of the processes in
Paul> snmpd.conf file is running and as a result
Paul> UCD-SNMP-MIB:rCount.1 = INTEGER: 0, and
Paul> UCD-SNMP-MIB:rErrMessage.1 = STRING: Too few mhsracc running
Paul> (# = 0)

Some of the process names get masked by the process itself such that
ps doesn't match what the kernel thinks the name is. Great fun.
Anyway, the solution is to run the agent using -f -Le -Dproc and then
watch the *boat loads* of output as you walk the table and it'll show
you all the process names that it's seeing against what it's looking for.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.