------=_Part_20971_14717523.1146062975753

Hi there,

I'm not so deep in programming...

my need is to convert a string to a long int...
generally i use atol();
but it won't work. i'm trying so:
snmp_set_quick_print(1);
value =3D atol((vars->name, vars->name_length, vars));

is this correct?

i receive a well formatted output using print_value(), but i need to
manipulate the data with mathematical expressions....

Can someone help me?

Thanks

William