------=_Part_9214_7617492.1145911570875

Hello,
As I was compiling net-snmp, I came across an error that I thought I should
report. I am running FreeBSD 6.0, as stated below.

vortex# uname -a
FreeBSD vortex.mitigated.net 6.0-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p6 #0: Thu
Mar 23 18:18:19 CST 2006 =20
root@vortex.mitigated.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
i386

I did this:

cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp
make && make install && make clean

And it started to compile, until it came to this, which I pressed ctrl+c to
cancel it so I could copy and send it to you.

checking for sys/mount.h... yes
checking sys/conf.h usability... no
checking sys/conf.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled=
"
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
---------------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net ##
configure: WARNING: ##
---------------------------------------------------- ##
checking for sys/conf.h... yes
checking netinet/tcp_fsm.h usability... yes

The port version is net-snmp-5.2.2.tar.gz

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Will Erwin

------=_Part_9214_7617492.1145911570875

Hello,
As I was compiling net-snmp, I came across an error that I though=
t I should report. I am running FreeBSD 6.0, as stated below.

vortex=
# uname -a
FreeBSD vortex.mitiga=
ted.net
6.0-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p6 #0: Thu Mar 23 18:18:19 CST 2006=
     root@vortex.mitigated.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GEN=
ERIC  i386

I did this:

cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp r>make && make install && make clean

And it started to compile, until it came to this, which I pressed c=
trl+c to cancel it so I could copy and send it to you.

checking for =
sys/mount.h... yes
checking sys/conf.h usability... no
checking sys/c=
onf.h presence... yes

configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: present but cannot be compiled
confi=
gure: WARNING: sys/conf.h:     check for missing prereq=
uisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: see the Autoconf documen=
tation
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h:     section &=
quot;Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's resu=
lt
configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: in the future, the compiler will take=
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------=
            ##

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to =3D"mailto:net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net">net-snmp-coders@lists.sou=