Warning : no access control information configured
This reciever will *NOT* accept any incomming notifications.
NET-SNMP version

can you give me the configuration file of snmptrapd.conf in that conf
file in order to mention traphandler we need to provide oid or default
if I mention that line I am getting error at that line if I remove
that line I am getting the above output

Read the snmptrapd.conf manual page on "ACCESS CONTROL"
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list