From: vinodkhanna.sekhar@wipro.com=20
To: santhosh@rtsindia.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:36 AM
Subject: RE: Configuration need in order to recieve snmp traps

HI santhosh

While starting the snmptrapd please use the following command

# snmptrapd -c /usr/local/etc/snmp -f -Le

=20

And the error coudn't open udp:162 -- errno 98 (" Address already in =
use ")

Is due to snmptrapd already running in the system.

Do #ps -e | grep snmptrapd

And kill the process, then use the above command to start the =
snmptrapd.

=20

Vinod

=20