Hello,

I have not received a response, so let me try this
again. To summarize, when a user attempts to access
an OID (GET/SET) that is not in view as determined by
VACM, the response PDU should have noAccess as the
error-status. I am receiving notWritable. I think
this is an easy bug fix, but want to make sure I am
not misinterpreting the RFC.

Thanks,
Robert