On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:34:58 +0000 (GMT) brisse wrote:
B> then I tried to stop my master (snmpd) and start it again. Then my subagent
B> is not able to register again. I got the following error:
B> Error: Failed to connect to the agentx master agent: Unknown host (No such
B> file or directory)
B> AgentX master agent failed to respond to ping. Attempting to re-register.

What release are you running? Is it a package, or compiled from source? Can
you try patches to help debug?

NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list