On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:27:27 +0530 santhosh wrote:
S> Warning : no access control information configured.
S> This reciever will *NOT* accept any incomming notifications.

Did you check the snmptrapd.conf man page?

disableAuthorization yes
will disable the above access control checks, and revert to the
previous behaviour of accepting all incoming notifications.

Note that this isn't particularly secure. See the man page for details on configuring more restrictive access.

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support:
Archive:

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.