I wrote a snmp agent, but my agent take a lot time for to do what it needs
and return the values. But my clients when perform snmpwalk or snmpget, the
clients gots "Timeout of response" because my agent still doing it.

Are there any solution for my problem ? Are there anything that my agent can
send signals for the client saying that it's alive and the client must wait
the response ?

Wesley Naves de Faria
Analista de suporte
FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Linux
AGANP - Agência Goiana de Administração Negócios Públicos
Contato: +55 (0XX62) 3201-6582