------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C6679A.72F7BA20

Hello all,

I am able to communicate with the snmp device which i am having but not =
able to recieve the traps generated by the device

In the FAQ I have seen that in order to recieve snmp traps I need to =
configure snmptrapd=20

But it is not working=20

I am getting the error given below

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
Cannot find module (TRAP-TEST-MIB) : At line 0 in (none)
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmptrapd.conf:line 38 : Error : Bad trap OID in =
traphandler directive: TRAP-TEST-MIB::demo-trap
net-snmp: 1 error(s) in config file(s)
Warning : no access control information configured.
This reciever will *NOT* accept any incomming notifications.

I am looking out for solution
It seems to be that the snmptrad.conf is not correct
in order to recieve a trap message from 192.168.1.50 device=20
what is the configuration to be needed

thanks in advance

looking for result ASA

=20
=20
Thanks & Regards,
=20
Santhosh Kumar Suddavanda

Mail : santhosh@rtsindia.com
suddavanda@gmail.com

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C6679A.72F7BA20

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

Hello all,

I am able to communicate with the snmp =
device which=20
i am having but not able to recieve the traps generated by the=20
device

In the FAQ I have seen that in order to =
recieve=20
snmp traps I need to configure snmptrapd

But it is not working

I am getting the error given =
below

No log handling enabled - =
turning on stderr=20
logging

Cannot find module =
(TRAP-TEST-MIB) : At=20
line 0 in (none)

size=3D2>/usr/local/share/snmp/snmptrapd.conf:line=20
38 : Error : Bad trap OID in traphandler directive:=20
TRAP-TEST-MIB::demo-trap

net-snmp: 1 error(s) in config=20
file(s)

Warning : no access control =
information=20
configured.

This reciever will *NOT* accept =
any=20
incomming notifications.

I am looking out for =
solution

It seems to be that the snmptrad.conf =
is not=20
correct

in order to recieve a trap message from =

192.168.1.50 device

what is the configuration to be =
needed

thanks in advance