On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 05:18:52 +0100 (BST) saritha wrote:
SK> Iam new to snmp. I want to know how to create a snmp
SK> sub-agent conf file. My subagent is
SK> ieee802dot11-demon, Please can tell me how to create
SK> the ieee802dot11-demon.conf file.

We can't tell you, because it's your demon. You have to create your own conf

NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list