On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:24:40 -0600 V wrote:
VZ> Hello,
VZ> compiling of net-snmp 5.1.4 on Unixware 7.1.1 fails with the following
VZ> error:

VZ> making all in /home/net-snmp-5.1.4/snmplib
VZ> /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -Dsysv5UnixWare7
VZ> -rpath /usr/local/net-snmp/lib -version-info 8:0:0 -o libnetsnmp.la
VZ> rm -fr .libs/libnetsnmp.la .libs/libnetsnmp.* .libs/libnetsnmp.*
VZ> /usr/ccs/bin/ld -G -h libnetsnmp.so.8 -o .libs/libnetsnmp.so.8.0.0
VZ> UX:ld: ERROR: command line: fatal error: no files on input command line

Odd, it looks like it skipped building any objects in snmplib, and went
straight to linking. What happens if you cd to snmplib and run make?

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support:
Archive:

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.