On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 04:32:11 +0200 (MEST) amit wrote:
AL> The problem i m facing all traps dont have variable bindings and i end up
AL> generating empty structures which is not standard C.
AL> I just wanted pointers if any of u have faced similiar problems and is
AL> their a way around this while writing ur own mib2c.conf files

So why not could the number for varbinds before generating the structure?

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support:
Archive:

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.