On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:46:32 -0700 (PDT) Tanya wrote:
TG> We use "zebra"-based CLI on our router. We'd like to configure snmpd on
TG> the router by cisco-like commands of this CLI.
TG> How can we manage vacm/usm/trapsess entities?

Is this router running net-snmp?

If you want to use cisco-like cli commands for configuration, you are going to
have to develop a interpreter for those commands, or use scripts that convert
them to the appropriate conf file manipulations.

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support:
Archive:

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.