wes i eventually got it work
my SMI had some line termination errors which was causing it not to find
some nodes thus throwing the errors
i set the debug level in snmp.conf and found out tht problem downloaded a
new set MIB and everything works now.

But now i m facing one more problem
I want to generate a list OIDs from the MIB in a C Header file format
some like
#define SysDescr ".1.2.3.4.9. "
and the likes
Is mib2c capable of this or am i using the wrong tool ?

-SIGTERM
amit

PS : I think i sent the reply only to wes so putting it back on the list

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net