v> I don't know how to design a good mib . Now i have designed a simple mib
v> after reading some materials from the net.

It's hard to design good mibs... I do recommend the book
"understanding snmp mibs" by perkins/mcginnis if you want a reference
to read.

v> But i don't know whether it is correct or not. When i was using the
v> command snmptranslate , the command won't take my own

You might try using smilint from the libsmi project. It's a much more
strict checker that will read your mib and report errors. We actually
try to be somewhat flexible and allow "illegal" things that some
companies implement in their MIBs.

v> It print the id's from the SNMPv2-MIB & displays the error message as
v> "SNMP-MIB no file or directory".

I suggest reading the following tutorial of ours:

http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tut...b-options.html

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.