Roger> Im having problem with my SNMP. I've installed my SNMP on my
Roger> pc (red hat OS) using a private IP address. There is no
Roger> problem quering (SNMPWALK) same segment but whenever I tried
Roger> quering Public IPs it result to timeout. Please help me.

It's likely either:

1) an access control problem. See the access control section of the
FAQ and the snmpd.conf manual page.

2) you have bound the agent to a specific (internal) interface and
it's not listening to the external one. Since it doesn't do this
by default, you'll know if you have set it up this way.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.