madhan> I am using Net-SNMP 5.3.0.1 in my router. Just i want to hide
madhan> the informations related to memory of my router and also the
madhan> processes running in my router which all can be seen using
madhan> some MIB browsers. What I have to do for this? Whether I have
madhan> to eliminate some MIBs during compilation?

You don't need to eliminate the code from compilation unless you want
to. You can instead use access control directives to remove those
portions of the mib tree from view. See the VACM information in our
FAQ for details.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.