hello,
I'm running sles 10 setup with samba as PDC.

machines can login to it fine.

I've setup 2 groups (accounting and general) where users from general
can't see accounting files but users from accounting (made members of
both groups) can see everything.

the problem i'm having is when users create file, the files are made
with permission 0744. I don't want this because other members of the
group can't work (edit) files made by someone else.

I tried adding create mask 0777 but it still makes user files 744.
How can I get the user files to be made 777? I need samba to keep the
2 groups seperate but allow users to create files that any member of
that group can work on.

thanks,

Oskar