Hi,

I'm setting up Samba 3.0.25 on a FreeBSD box, nss_ldap, pam_ldap &
openldap are installed and work fine (local login with an ldap defined
account succeeds)

I'm following the directions of the Samba Guide :
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/....html#id338636

Ldap password is stored in secrets.tdb and smbd accesses the runnig
slapd.

What's wrong is that the sambaDomainName object is created under the
suffix defined in smb.conf but not under the "Domains" ou (this ou
exists in the directory)

smbd then complains about accounts it can't create.

I've already opened the acl in slapd.conf with no result :

access to dn.subtree="ou=Domains,dc=interne,dc=example,dc=org""
by self write
by dn="cn=Manager,dc=interne,dc=example,dc=org" write
by * auth

Any idea ?

Regards

--
Mon bonjour et merci encore d'avoir participé, grâce à vous on ne
pourra plus dire que les trisomiques ne sont pas joueurs.