SMBFS question - SMB

This is a discussion on SMBFS question - SMB ; I'm trying to get an FSTAB line to work, to mount a windows share, with the username and password in /home/user/.credentials. Can anyone give me the correct syntax?...

  1. SMBFS question

    I'm trying to get an FSTAB line to work, to mount a windows share, with
    the username and password in /home/user/.credentials. Can anyone give
    me the correct syntax?

  2. Re: SMBFS question

    Bruce Coryell wrote:
    > I'm trying to get an FSTAB line to work, to mount a windows share, with
    > the username and password in /home/user/.credentials. Can anyone give
    > me the correct syntax?

    Never mind - I got the thing working.

+ Reply to Thread