I have a very strange problem. I have an SMB server that I'm working on
that has one last issue.

When you browse to a dirctory that contains a subdirectory with
parenthesis in its name, Windows doesn't show that directory. If you
manually enter in the path to that directory, it will show the contents
just fine.

I looked at the SMB trace and Windows sends a TRANSACTION2
FindFirstFile to get the contents of the directory for display. My code
definitely returns the name of the subdirectory just fine.

My server does not support unicode, maybe that's part of the problem?

Does anyone know of any issues involving Windows and directory names
with parenthesis in them?

DS