Hi,
I am having some problem setting up the following. I was rebuild my
friend's old windows nt domain. The old Windows NT4 server will be
replaced by a Samba PDC, all windows 2k client will rejoin the samba
domain. Now the samba server is setup, windows 2k joins it and I can
see the 'welcome to xxx domain' message and reboot the windows 2k
client. At the next login, it gave me

The system cannot log you on to this domain because the systems
computer account in its primary domain is missing or the password is
incorrect

Now the machine account was created automatically in both /etc/passwd
and samba's passwd.tdb, and I also tried other Windows NT4 workstation
with the same problem. I don't know what elas it could be, anyone can
point me out?

Samba 3.0.23c-2 is running on Scientific linux 4.3 (redhat enterprise
4.3), and here is the smb.conf.

http://www.asiaa.sinica.edu.tw/~cschen/smb.conf

and here is the log messages when the error message window pops

[2006/10/30 05:22:16, 3]
nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.crocess_logon_packet(347)
process_logon_packet: SAMLOGON sidsize 24 ntv 11
[2006/10/30 05:22:16, 3]
nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.crocess_logon_packet(347)
process_logon_packet: SAMLOGON sidsize 24 ntv 11

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Joshua