ASP.NET 2.0 site accessing Samba 3 shares - SMB

This is a discussion on ASP.NET 2.0 site accessing Samba 3 shares - SMB ; I have an ASP.NET 2.0 base site that needs to access files on Snap Appliance's Guardian OS 4.2, which is running SAMBA 3.x which is a domain member on the network. How do I get our web-server, which is a ...

  1. ASP.NET 2.0 site accessing Samba 3 shares

    I have an ASP.NET 2.0 base site that needs to access files on Snap
    Appliance's Guardian OS 4.2, which is running SAMBA 3.x which is a domain
    member on the network.

    How do I get our web-server, which is a DC, to retrieve files on the Snap
    server?

    Thanks,
    Mike Ober.

  2. Re: ASP.NET 2.0 site accessing Samba 3 shares

    Found the answer in the "ASP.NET Machine Account" problem thread.

    Thanks,
    Mike.

    "Michael D. Ober" wrote in message
    >I have an ASP.NET 2.0 base site that needs to access files on Snap
    > Appliance's Guardian OS 4.2, which is running SAMBA 3.x which is a domain
    > member on the network.
    >
    > How do I get our web-server, which is a DC, to retrieve files on the Snap
    > server?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike Ober.

+ Reply to Thread