All of a sudden my samba mount won't work! i.e. I can't map a drive to my
home directory on my Solaris workstation! The log file says "[2005/07/18
08:52:35, 0] passdb/pdb_smbpasswd.cdb_getsampwnam(1369)
unable to open passdb database." Scrolling back in my logfile shows that
this error has been occuring for some time unbeknownst to me, but it
apparently worked OK until the last couple days when I haven't been able to
mount a drive to my home directory!

Checking other log files, I find that everyone's having the same error, but
they aren't having trouble mounting their home directories. I am.

The drive mapping to two other shares works fine, and other users can mount
to their home directories. I'm running samba 2.2.8a, my client's a Win2K
workstation and the version of Solaris is 5.8.

I'm sure the issue is this password file error. But how do I fix that?