Hi,

I need to access from an JSP application in a Linux server to a
Microsoft Access database (only read) that is in another Windows server

(only accepts users in its domain, that are different from Linux server

users)

I have configured Samba so that I can access to the database file. When

I access through the folder navigator of Linux it requests me user,
domain and password and access without problems.

I do not know, how to access from a Java/JSP application, it's possible

to do it? what driver I must use? it is necessary to configure Samaba
to have permission some user in particular (tomcat, apache...)

Thanks!