Ink - SMB

This is a discussion on Ink - SMB ; Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey...

  1. Ink

    Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
    happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
    work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

  2. Re: Ink

    mshawjr@frontiernet.net wrote:
    > Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and
    > won't happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not
    > sure how to work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice.
    > Murphey

    Ohh, my. No, the spam stuff was *clearly* your intent. Not only was it
    "unsolicited bulk communications", spam in its most classic form, but it was
    for a product that is often fraudulent and usually a rip-off.

    It sounds like your ISP slapped your wrist. Good!

+ Reply to Thread