Dreamweaver - SMB

This is a discussion on Dreamweaver - SMB ; I've never used a newsgroup before so forgive me if this is out of place. I've been advised to seek file sharing from newsgroups. I'm hoping to get a copy of Dreamweaver for PC (the most recent or next-to-most-recent version). ...

  1. Dreamweaver

    I've never used a newsgroup before so forgive me if this is out of place.
    I've been advised to seek file sharing from newsgroups. I'm hoping to get a
    copy of Dreamweaver for PC (the most recent or next-to-most-recent version).
    I am searching for a job and not having any luck, so I enrolled in a web
    development certificate program in hopes of supplementing my skills and
    experience. I'm in a Dreamweaver class on Saturday and another the following
    week. Would love to practice on a real app at my home compr so that I can
    save, print, etc. Money is tight or else I'd attempt to purchase an academic
    version. Thank you for any assistance you can provide! - Dina

  2. Re: Dreamweaver

    Dina B. wrote:
    > I've never used a newsgroup before so forgive me if this is out of
    > place. I've been advised to seek file sharing from newsgroups. I'm
    > hoping to get a copy of Dreamweaver for PC (the most recent or
    > next-to-most-recent version). I am searching for a job and not having
    > any luck, so I enrolled in a web development certificate program in
    > hopes of supplementing my skills and experience. I'm in a Dreamweaver
    > class on Saturday and another the following week. Would love to
    > practice on a real app at my home compr so that I can save, print,
    > etc. Money is tight or else I'd attempt to purchase an academic
    > version. Thank you for any assistance you can provide! - Dina

    File sharing is *NOT* application sharing. SMB is the protocol Microsoft
    uses to share files between PC's and from a server that may have your home
    directory. It has nothing to do with installing or getting a copy of
    something like DreamWeaver.

    If you need a copy, I'd go look at Ebay for a copy that someone needs to
    unload.

+ Reply to Thread