mapping domain users into local mainusers - SMB

This is a discussion on mapping domain users into local mainusers - SMB ; Hi, often is needed to map a domian user into the lokal group of main users. Under MS AD I can do it for a whloe network using GPO. Is there a posibillity to do this mapping also from a ...

  1. mapping domain users into local mainusers

    Hi,

    often is needed to map a domian user into the lokal group of main users.
    Under MS AD I can do it for a whloe network using GPO.
    Is there a posibillity to do this mapping also from a samba server?

    regards

    Ronny

  2. Re: mapping domain users into local mainusers

    > often is needed to map a domian user into the lokal group of main users.

    As I see, the group I mean is called "power users" in english.

    regards

    Ronny

+ Reply to Thread