As part of our AD migration, we've collapsed all the NT domains into
one AD (I'm not a Windows weenie, so I may be using some of this
terminology incorrectly) domain.

We have a number of Samba servers, which users who migrate from the NT
domain into AD can no longer access, even though there is a trust
between the relevant domains.

I don't want to move the Samba server into the new domain, because then
the users in the old one wouldn't be able to access it, I guess.

So, how can I arrange for users in both domains to be able to access these
servers?

--
"Other people are not your property."