ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.) - SMB

This is a discussion on ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.) - SMB ; I've looked around different forums and could come up with nothing.. This is what happens: I mount the drive okay, with no problems. I unmount, again, with no problems, using umount /mnt/win I try mounting again by: mount -t smbfs ...

  1. ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

    I've looked around different forums and could come up with nothing..

    This is what happens:

    I mount the drive okay, with no problems.
    I unmount, again, with no problems, using umount /mnt/win

    I try mounting again by:

    mount -t smbfs -o user=usr,password=pass //192.168.168.172/c /mnt/win

    And I get the error
    8380: session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
    SMB connection failed

    Any ideas of what could be causing this?

  2. Re: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

    are you trying to use the default c$ share or a share you have created?
    Just wondering if you are missing that dollar sign on accident or not.

+ Reply to Thread