HI all.

I'm having a strange problem printing to a windows server. The printer
is a usb canon Mp360.
My UNIX box is running Solaris 10
I can print using lpr no problem.
But when I try and print from say StarOffice, it sends the print job
and I see it flash up on the print queue on the Windows box but nothing
happens. When I look at the logs on the windows server, it reports that
the print job was successfull.
I have done some research and found only one report of something
similar that indicated a problem samba has printing to win2k usb
printers. Is this true? I can't find the message again for some
reasson, but it contained a bit of info about creating new virtual
drives?

Any ideas?

I seem to be hitting dead ends all the time with this one.

Regards Mark