View users accessing the samba - SMB

This is a discussion on View users accessing the samba - SMB ; Hi, How do I view the list of users currently accessing my samba shared folders just like in Windows?...

  1. View users accessing the samba

    Hi,

    How do I view the list of users currently accessing my samba shared
    folders just like in Windows?

  2. Re: View users accessing the samba

    cybernerdsx2 napisaƂ(a):
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I view the list of users currently accessing my samba shared
    > folders just like in Windows?

    with SWAT.

  3. Re: View users accessing the samba

    Hi,

    > How do I view the list of users currently accessing my samba shared
    > folders just like in Windows?

    SWAT is one solution, as the other post says.
    If don't like to activate the web-interface,
    there is a console-tool which might help.

    It's smbstatus, try 'man smbstatus'.

    HTH

    Ralf

+ Reply to Thread