I haver recently set up a samba to act as a domain controller. At first glance the setup seems to work fine however when I try to move large files (800 meg +)from my desktop to the server I receive the following erroe after about one minute: "the specified network name is no longer available". I have ensureed that the Suse firewall2 and WindowsXP firewall are turned off. Does anyone have any idea?

Router Specs:
Netgear WiFi /w 4Wired Cat5 ports
Firewall Status: On (Tried off as well)
Server Specs:
Suse 9.1 Linux
RAID 5 Controller
Samba 3.0.9-2.6
Domain Controller
Firewall status: off
Desktop Specs:
Windows XP Pro
Connecting to Domain is Successful
Can copy/read and write files smaller than 800 mb

Samba conf file:
# smb.conf is the main Samba configuration file. You find a full commented
# version at /usr/share/doc/packages/samba/examples/smb.conf.SUSE if the
# samba-doc package is installed.
# Date: 09-25-2005
[global]
netbios name = borg-queen
workgroup = THE_BORG
server string = Borg Server
domain logons = yes
logon path = \\borg-queen\%U

# Browsing options
os level = 34
local master = yes
preferred master = yes
domain master = yes
winssupport = yes
name resolve order = wins lmhosts hosts bcast

# Security configuration options
encrypt passwords = Yes
passdb backend = smbpasswd
hosts allow = 192.168.0.
guest ok = no
security = user

# Debug logging information
log level = 2
log file = /var/log/samba.log.%m
max log size = 50
debug timestamp = yes

[borgfiles]
valid users = dominator, belladonna, mobile-dom, phone-dom, borg-queen
comment = All Files
path = /home/borg-queen/borg-files/
writeable = yes
follow symlinks = yes