I'm looknig at a Samba/OpenLDAP setup done by someone else, and see that
there is an "Adminstrator" account in the LDAP with user-id 0. This causes
problems on certain Linux machines also using LDAP, since the system can be
confused about whether you are logged in as root or not, and I don't want
the "Administrator" for Windows to have root access to people's files on the
Samba server.

Can I simply delete that account and put it directly in the Samba inistead?
Or can I change its uid on the Linux based LDAP server, and still have the
Windows access I need without so much risk for the Linux use?