I set up my first samba PDC and everything is working fine.
My users asked me to set up a network recycle bin and so I did using
samb vfs.
I redirected Desktop "Application data" Documents and "Start menu" to
the each users home directory to mantain the roaming profiles at an
acceptable size.
I noticed that while files deleted from Desktop and "Application data"
directories go only into samba recycle bin those I delete from
Documents directory go to samba recycle bin and to the usual windows
recycle bin as well.
Do you know if it is possible to create such a recycle bin on samba
logon drive (H: in my set up)?

Best Regards
Matteo