FAQ: Mounting user homespace in a given drive letter - SMB

This is a discussion on FAQ: Mounting user homespace in a given drive letter - SMB ; Is there a way to make the [homes] partitions to be automatically mounted (say, as the Z: drive) when the user logs in to the samba 3 domain using a win98 or a win2k box? -- Mauricio raub-kudria-com (if you ...

  1. FAQ: Mounting user homespace in a given drive letter

    --
    Mauricio raub-kudria-com
    (if you need to email me, use this address =)

  2. Re: FAQ: Mounting user homespace in a given drive letter

+ Reply to Thread