Hello,

probably you've seen this question hundreds of times but I can't solve
this issue with samba after having upgraded from 2.2.8a to 3.0.7.

I'm running samba server on a solaris machine with some win2000/XP
workstations.
I cannot join the domain anymore after upgrade. Also if I run the
command smbclient -L server i get this error message:

Unknown socket option
Unknown socket option 14596
Unknown socket option
Unknown socket option 14596
Password:

And after entering the password I get this:

session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I'm a bit new with samba so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any solution/suggestion/advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Davide.