Java SMB Server - SMB

This is a discussion on Java SMB Server - SMB ; Hi, does there exist any (open source) implementation of an smb server using java? And, if not, does there exist any "easy-to-understand" and straight forward documentation of the SMB-proctocoll? Johannes Schneider...

  1. Java SMB Server

    Hi,

    does there exist any (open source) implementation of an smb server using
    java?

    And, if not, does there exist any "easy-to-understand" and straight
    forward documentation of the SMB-proctocoll?

    Johannes Schneider

  2. Re: Java SMB Server

  3. Re: Java SMB Server

    Lew Pitcher wrote:

    >>does there exist any (open source) implementation of an smb server using
    >>java?

    > Yes. Take a look at jCIFS (http://jcifs.samba.org/)
    > [snip]

    I think, jCIFS is just a client implementation...

    Johannes Schneider

+ Reply to Thread