Hello,

I just added a gigabit router, cards and Cat6 cables to my home LAN.
It appears that Samba Upload (copying files from the windows clients
to the server using the windows explorer) went down (about 10 times
slower or more) compared to the old 100Mbit network cards. Samba
Download (copying the files from the server to the clients, same
method) is FAST as expected.

I have not tried yet copying a file from one client to another (as one
of my two clients is currently down), but I expect upload will be
normal speed.

Have someone seen this? I'm running Fedora Core 2.

Thanks,

Erasmo