I have installed Samba 3.06rc2 on Redhat EC3.0 using ADS. That all
works fine. I am trying to get SWAT to work and the logon is being
rejected. I think that SWAT is looking for the support files but
cannot find them. The command:

# strings /usr/local/samba/sbin/swat | grep "/swat"
/swat/

%s
       %s
class="i18n_translated_parm">%s

%s
       %s
%s
%s

does not return the expected last line indicating where SWAT is
looking for the support files, (it does on my Solaris installations):
(from Solaris)
# strings /usr/local/samba/sbin/swat | grep "/swat"
/swat/
swat
/usr/local/samba/swat

Is there another way to determine where SWAT wants the support files?
I have tried guessing the usual places but no luck so far.

Thanks for any help!