Setting Disk Quotas for Samba from the command line? - SMB

This is a discussion on Setting Disk Quotas for Samba from the command line? - SMB ; I'm using Redhat Enterprise and trying to set up disk quotas from the command line (for 4000 students). I then want to be able to give teachers the ability to expand the disk quotas for different classes. Is there a ...

  1. Setting Disk Quotas for Samba from the command line?

    I'm using Redhat Enterprise and trying to set up disk quotas
    from the command line (for 4000 students).

    I then want to be able to give teachers the ability to
    expand the disk quotas for different classes.

    Is there a way to do it through a batch file?

    So far, I only find the Edquota file. Am I missing
    something?

  2. Re: Setting Disk Quotas for Samba from the command line?

    Oops -- continued to rtfm and found it--just Redhats attempt
    to make everything sound like a GUI.

+ Reply to Thread