Multiple domains - SMB

This is a discussion on Multiple domains - SMB ; Hi all: Is there any way to host two seperate domains on one single machine running samba 2 ? I need to authenticate one set of users on one domain and an another set of users on another, and i ...

  1. Multiple domains

    Hi all:

    Is there any way to host two seperate domains on one single machine
    running samba 2 ?

    I need to authenticate one set of users on one domain and an another set of
    users on another, and i don't want users from either group being able
    to login into domains which they are not authorized to, Yes I could setup 2
    domain servers (systems) , but I was wondering if it can be done with one samba server
    serving out 2 domains ?

    thanks for any useful replies
    regards
    -Jay

  2. Re: Multiple domains

    Jay Krishnan a écrit :
    Hi all:
    Hi

    Is there any way to host two seperate domains on one single machine
    running samba 2 ?

    No or very very very very hard solution (2 lan interface and 2
    envrionnement of samba)

+ Reply to Thread