Hello,

I'm trying to migrate a rh9 samba server
into rhel3.

On the rh9 machine, I use the LPRng
printing system.

For some of the printers, I need to set it
up so that some of the windows users can control
the printer (cancel other user's jobs, etc.).

On rh9, I've set:

[printername]
printer admin = root, @lpadmin, @printername

and in /etc/lpd.perms:

ACCEPT SERVICE=C SERVER PRINTER=printername REMOTEGROUP=printername
ACCEPT SERVICE=M SERVER PRINTER=printername REMOTEGROUP=printername
ACCEPT SERVICE=X SERVER PRINTER=printername

The users who should administrative privileges on this
printer are then added to the "printername" group in
/etc/group

How do I make this work with samba 3 and cups printing
in RHEL-3?

Mogens
Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk@crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk